Hermana Brenda Soto

Hermana Brenda Soto

Monday, July 17, 2017

Week 69 12 miles through the Everglades

Hey Hey! 
this week was so awesome! so I will be finishing my mission here in Estero! Sister Adams will actually continue to be my comp! we are super excited to be working together!:) 
its so crazy how time flies! I feel like i came in a month ago and I Basically have a month left! Ive learned and change in so many different ways each day so Im excited to finish strong and become fully the person that God needs me to be! 

nothing cool happened this week! we had a 4th of July activity with other missionaries on monday and on tuesday one of our recent converts from Brazil cooked us chicken heart! it was wayyyy good!! 

we got to bike through the everglades this morning! for those of you that dont know what it is, its a swamp infested with alligators! the trail is 12 miles long and most of the Zone came to bike it! I basically almost died half way through it but we made it:) def not doing it ever again!
we have a bunch of pics for this week so here they are:)  
1. I got pulled over 
2. MLC. the west coast crew!!
the rest are the everglades 





No comments:

Post a Comment