Hermana Brenda Soto

Hermana Brenda Soto

Monday, July 31, 2017

week 72 baptism :)

Hey! 
so this week was a little different! 
Sister Adams was sick the whole week so we stayed home the whole week! 
I got lucky to go on exchanges in my baby area which brought so many memories back! I got to visit some of the members and re-knock streets that I got to knock over a year ago! 
We also had a baptism!! Jude got baptized! He was so happy! literally smiling the whole time!! times like these just make up for all the rejections and hard stuff that we go through! it was so amazing to see him change and enter into the waters of baptism! He is excited to go back to Haiti at the end of the month and share the Gospel with his family there! :) 
Besides that I basically worked on a puzzle, watched church movies and read my scriptures the whole week! 
Time is going by so fast! I cant even believe it! This week we will be having 3 exchanges with some of the sisters as well as Mission Leadership Council on Friday so we will be making our monthly trip to Ft Lauderdale with the Zone Leaders again! It'll be super good:) 
i love you all! :) 








No comments:

Post a Comment